UNDP: SUPPORTING LEGAL AWARENESS AND PROMOTING A STRONGER RULE OF LAW – KYRGYZSTAN
- Civil Society Organizations, Non-governmental Organizations and/or non-governmental legal entities established and registered in the Kyrgyz Republic (hereinafter the Applicant).
- Proposals from a consortium of two or more non-profit organizations established and registered in the Kyrgyz Republic shall be accepted.
- All Consortium members – Low-Value Grant Applicants shall be legal entities established and registered in the Kyrgyz Republic as non-profit organizations in accordance with the current legislation.
- The Applicant shall submit the project proposal on behalf of one of the organizations authorized by the consortium member organizations to represent the consortium, with all subsequent commitments to its members and the Grantor.
- Funding amount: up to $22,000
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target country: Kyrgyzstan
- Application language: English
The United Nations Development Programme invites Civil Society Organizations, Non-Governmental Organizations and/or non-governmental legal entities operating in the Kyrgyz Republic to take part in this Call for Proposals «To support legal awareness advocacy and promote a stronger rule of law culture across the country, including in partnership with youth organizations, high schools, universities». The Call for Proposals is announced within the framework of UNDP Project “Integrating inclusive, people-centered and human rights-based approach frameworks into national legal, justice and post constitution-making processes”
- Increase the capacity and engagement of legal clinics into youth peer-to peer advocacy on the rule of law and human rights issue;
- civic education with focus on youth with high schools and universities,
- Wide advocacy campaigns on rule of law/human rights/ with application innovative media solutions.
See here to learn more and apply.