TRUEPIC 2021 SOCIAL IMPACT GRANT PROGRAM
- Proven and credible organizations working to positively impact their communities/world.
- Organisations having a clear vision of how authenticated imagery and remote inspections will accelerate or assist their mission.
- Organisations operating at local and international levels.
- Funding amount: N/A
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Global
- Application languages: English
Through this grant, Truepic wants to help organisations working to positively impact their community or the world. Truepic Vision’s platform uses authenticated images and videos to help secure elections, increase trust in citizen journalism, reduce costs and risks associated with international and community development and more.
- Truepic Vision will allow any organisation the ability to request, solicit, and crowdsource authenticated images and videos from any Smartphone in the world.
- Authenticated images and videos help increase oversight, due diligence and transparency, which is beneficial for donors, members, and program management.
- This grants is aimed to help organisations collecting, requesting and making decisions off of or uses photos & videos from smartphones
- This grants is aimed to help organisation relying on human inspection and monitoring. Authenticated images will be a force multiplier (or replacement).
- Selected organisations receive a minimum one-year’s pro-bono development, use, support, and training of Truepic Vision’s premium platform.
- Organisations demonstrating success and real impact in deployment can extend the grant for additional years.
- This is an in-kind grant and there is no cash awarded.
Read more about the project here.