TRF ANNOUNCES CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR BREAKING DOWN BARRIERS TO HEALTH SERVICES
- Applicants must be full-time journalists or regular contributors working for media organisations based in the following countries: Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.
- Applicants should have a minimum of two years’ professional experience, and should explain through their applications why they will benefit from participation in this course, and how they plan to use the learning in their professional work.
- Once selected, applicants will also be asked to provide a letter from their editor supporting their participation in the programme, including a commitment to publish the story they will produce should they participate in the mentoring component of the course. This will only be requested by TRF once applicants have been selected for the course.
- Applicants must have access to a minimum internet speed of 1 MB/second. Applicants will also need access to a computer to participate in the training; participation from a mobile or smart phone will not be possible.
- Thomson Reuters Foundation will contribute to participants’ data costs.
- Funding amount: N/A
- Type of funding: Prizes and Awards
- Target countries: Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa
- Application languages: English
The Thomson Reuters Foundation is seeking applications for Breaking Down Barriers to Health Services.
Learn more and apply here.