TRANSITION SMALL SCALE PROJECT PROPOSALS FOR 2021 (GEORGIA)
- Eligibility: Not specified
- Funding amount: Overall project budget must be within 200 000 – 500 000 CZK
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Georgia
- Application languages: English
The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Tblisi announces new call for Transition Small Scale project proposals for 2021. Project proposals should focus on following topics according to Human Rights and Transition Promotion Policy Concept of the Czech Republic:
- Civil society – support of civil society including human rights defenders´.
- Information – support of freedom of speech, access to information, independence of the media.
- Participation – promotion of citizens´ involvement in public decision-making process at all levels (local, regional, national).
- Legal state – support of democratic institutions development.
- Equality – support of equality and non-discrimination.
Read more about the project here.