THE NEWS IMPACT ACADEMY ORGANISED BY EJC
Deadline: Ongoing | Organised by the European Journalism Centre, and powered by the Google News Initiative, the News Impact Academy is a series of workshops offering participants the opportunity to unleash their creativity and learn new ways to face some of the most pressing challenges in the journalism industry.
The Academy unfolds during two days and each edition brings together 20 selected participants from different European newsrooms.
The programme offers:
- Hands-on sessions to learn how to apply user-centered methodologies in the newsroom
- Roundtables to define newsroom challenges and explore potential solutions
- Ask Me Anything sessions and ignite talks with top innovation leaders
- Networking events to connect with fellow digital innovators
The Academy is still accepting applications for two editions.
- London, 17-18 October – Product development for news
- Warsaw, 5-6 November – Membership-based revenue models
All journalists and media professionals working in Europe are eligible to apply.
Find details and apply here