THE GLOBAL INTERNET FORUM TO COUNTER TERRORISM INTERN
Newly independent non-governmental organisation (NGO), GIFCT seeks a part-time Intern to support research, programming, and technological initiatives. The responsibilities of a successful candidate will include writing briefs on terrorism and technology, conducting independent research projects on terrorism- and extremism-related topics, updating of a social media and participating in ad hoc projects. This position is ideal for a a self-starter, diligent worker, strong team player, who possess a demonstrated interest in the intersection of online technology platforms, terrorism/violent extremism, and public policy.
- Job Type: Part-Time (20-30 hours/week)
- Compensation: $15/hour
- Location: Flexible remote work during continued Covid19 concerns, office locations launching in Washington D.C. and London.
- Demonstrated interest in the intersection of terrorism/violent extremism and technology
- Prior coursework in one of the following fields: Political Science, History, International Relations, War Studies, Security Studies, Peace and Conflict Studies, Cybersecurity, Technology Studies, Social Media
- Relevant work experience in a start-up, not-for-profit, research, or think tank capacity
- Expertise in and knowledge of technology-related issues
- Social media skills
- Graphic design skills
Full information can be found here.