TACTICAL TECH SEEKING DIGITAL SECURITY SPECIALIST
International NGO Tactical Tech is inviting experienced Digital Security Specialists who have a strong understanding of Human Rights, Freedom of Expression, Privacy and Technology, to contribute to learning material content through assessing existing content, identifying missing content and writing additional texts where needed.
Tactical Tech is developing educational materials to train journalists, human rights defenders, and civil society on leading investigations, in particular to combat misinformation, with an emphasis on digital security.
- at least 5 years practical experience as a Digital Security Specialist, especially supporting investigators, journalists, and human rights defenders;
- experience in the locational risks and safety considerations in any of the following countries: Zimbabwe, Uganda, Mauritania, Zambia, Ghana, Colombia, Peru, Syria, and the Philippines
- fluency in written and spoken English;
- excellent writing skills and a proven ability to write in a non-academic, engaging manner for non-technical audiences in a number of formats;
- good knowledge of the issues around leading investigations, combatting misinformation, digital privacy and security, freedom of expression.
Full information can be found here.