SWEDISH INSTITUTE (SI): CREATIVE FORCE PROGRAMME – SWEDEN
- Any type of organisation which is registered in Sweden.
- Organisation registered for at least one year (for seed funding) or two years (for collaborative projects).
- Application jointly with a partner organisation in one (or more) of the Creative Force target countries.
- Projects that take place entirely in the target country or partly in Sweden and partly in the target country.
- Funding amount: SEK 100’000 to SEK 1’000’000
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Sweden, Africa, MENA, Asia, Eastern Europe & Turkey
- Application languages: English
It is a funding programme for international projects: work internationally to strengthen democracy and human rights using media. It is open to Swedish organisations and their partners in our target countries who work through media or the arts to strengthen democracy, human rights and freedom of expression. It offers two types of grant: seed funding is available for carrying out a small project or a pilot.
See here to learn more and apply.