RNW MEDIA SEEKING CITIZEN’S VOICE PROGRAMME MANAGER
RNW Media is an international organisation that builds digital communities for social change. RNW use online media to engage young people (15-30 years old) on sensitive and often-taboo subjects – from love, sex and relationships, to civic participation.
RNW are currently searching for a Programme Manager for Citizens’ Voice. Specifically, they are seeking an experienced international development professional with thematic experience and interest in the areas of:
- Civic space and civil society strengthening (specifically for and with youth)
- Inclusive governance and citizen feedback processes
- Human rights
- Digital rights
- Media for social change
As RNW’s CV programme operates at the intersection of youth, human rights and the digital space, successful candidates will recognise both the opportunities and threats that the digital realm offers and will be able to demonstrate their vision for taking CV further in this field. The successful candidate is someone who can bring RNW’s CV programme to the next level.
What will your responsibilities be?
- You are responsible for the overall development, building and implementation of the programme (framework) as well as the development of deliverables and approaches, in line with grant agreements and international policies;
- You manage projects and budgeting/planning for different donors in multiple countries for the CV programme;
- You contribute significantly to the capacity building and quality of the performance of country team members;
- You ensure that relevant donor requirements and targets for programmes are met;
- You contribute to or lead the development of funding proposals and strategic partnerships, in close collaboration with Business Development team. Special attention will be paid in 2020 to the strategic partnerships from the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- You review internal and external communications relating to the programme;
- You represent RNW Media and the CV programme to external stakeholders at various events, programmatic alliances, platforms and network groups (locally and globally);
- You ensure sharing and learning regarding the programme takes place in and between the different countries and Hilversum.
More information about the position is available here.