FREE PRESS UNLIMITED HIRING EURASIA PROJECT OFFICER
Free Press Unlimited is currently looking for a Project Officer Eurasia (32 – 38 hours a week).
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Support FPU Eurasia team (and if necessary/by request other Free Press Unlimited’s teams) in the design of project proposals and budgeting;
- Develop contracts and agreements with donors, service providers and partner organisations, as well as other third parties;
- Support Eurasia team (and if necessary/by request other Free Press Unlimited’s teams) with the planning, organisation, reporting (financial and narrative), and implementation of projects. All within the financial and qualitative framework established by the Eurasia team’s management;
- Monitor the progress and execution of the project activities, in collaboration with the Eurasia Programme Coordinator, and provide them with information on any deviation and/or stagnation;
- Plan and organise gatherings, meetings and visits in the context of projects, both in the Netherlands and abroad, and in consultation with the Eurasia Programme Coordinator, organise the required facilities if necessary;
- Monitor content of media actors in the EU Eastern Neighbourhood and beyond.
Interested and qualified?
Apply no later than October 21st, 2019 by sending your English CV and short cover letter (both in PDF format) to Tamara Lunacek (HR Officer) via the following application form.
To learn more about this position, click here.