ORGANIZATION FOR SECURITY AND CO-OPERATION IN EUROPE (OSCE) SEARCHING FOR ASSOCIATE PROJECT OFFICER
The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe is searching for a new associate project officer. Within a team of 16 staff members and under the supervision of the Senior Adviser, the incumbent will act as the principle contact point for proposing follow-up activities, identifying, formulating and implementing urgent project requirements in response to political developments in the field of media governance and based on monitoring of media freedom related developments which affect all OSCE participating States.
A detailed listed of responsibilities is available on the OSCE website.
- First-level university degree in political science, media studies, history, law, journalism or other related field;
- Four years of professional experience with practical experience in the media field or related experience within the OSCE or another international organization;
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management techniques;
- Professional fluency in English with excellent oral and written communication skills; knowledge of other OSCE working languages would be an asset;
- Computer literate with practical experience in Microsoft packages; knowledge or ERP systems such as Oracle would be an asset;
- Demonstrated gender awareness and sensitivity, and an ability to integrate a gender perspective into tasks and activities;
- Ability to work in a team and establish and maintain effective working relationships with people of different national and cultural backgrounds whilst maintaining impartiality and objectivity.
For a full list of necessary qualifications, competencies, responsibilities, and to apply, visit the OSCE website here.