UNDP: CALL FOR PROPOSAL FOR GENDER EQUALITY MEDIA CAMPAIGN _ MONTENEGRO
- A company operating in the field of communications and media with a minimum of 10 years of specific, documented working experience;
- Professional experience in journalism and/or public communications;
- Previous experience with the UN projects in the area of communication will be considered as the advantage
- Documented experience in journalism and public communications;
- Ability to develop comprehensive well-written content with regards to gender equality related topics;
- Regional experience in these areas will be considered as an advantage;
- Proven and documented track record in conducting the work on gender equality
- Funding amount: Not Available
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Montenegro
- Application languages: English and/or Montenegrin
The development and distribution of innovative media content aim to broaden the knowledge regarding gender equality, as well as the understanding of the most present stereotypes about women in various areas.
The promotion of gender equality and the empowerment of women is central to the mandate of UNDP and intrinsic to its development approach.UNDP is leading strategic process in order to advance gender equality agenda in line with international frameworks (EU & UN) and development priorities of the country.
- The primary objective is the development of an innovative approach in communicating gender equality in communications and media.
- The specific objectives and suggested methodology of the assignment are:
- Provision of technical capacities for the development and distribution of communication and media content
- Creation of communication and media contentregarding gender equality in various fields
- Distribution of communication and media content
See here to learn more and apply.