PACIFIC ISLANDERS IN COMMUNICATIONS: MEDIA FUND IN US
- an independent producer who holds artistic, budgetary, and editorial control and owns the copyright to the proposed project
- a producer who has previous film or television experience in a key creative role (director, co-director, producer, co-producer or writer) with at least one completed full length documentary of your own
- Funding amount: $50’000 to $65’000
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target country: United States & its territories
- Application language: English
Pacific Islanders in Communications (PIC) has announced Media Fund provides funds for single non-fiction projects of half an hour or an hour in length about the indigenous Pacific Islander experience for two critical phases of production: Production and Post-production.
Pacific Islanders in Communications (PIC) is looking for single nonfiction projects of half an hour or an hour in length that are engaging and artistically innovative on subject matter that covers issues important to indigenous Pacific Islanders with the intention of social change to encourage a more informed, equitable and inclusive society.
PIC defines Pacific Islanders as the descendants of the indigenous peoples of Hawai‘i, Guam, American Samoa, the Northern Marianas, and other Pacific Islands of Micronesia, Melanesia and Polynesia.
See here to learn more and apply.