AFRICA NO FILTER: OPERATIONAL SUPPORT GRANTS
- not-for-profit organisations aligned to their mission
- open to creative hubs, narrative change organisations, media houses, festivals, galleries, digital platforms etc.,
- Funding amount:$10,000 to $25,000
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Africa
- Application language: English
The Africa No Filter supports the development of nuanced and contemporary stories that shift stereotypical and harmful narratives within and about Africa. Through research, grant-making and advocacy we aim to build the field of narrative change-makers by supporting storytellers, investing in media platforms and driving disruption campaigns.
ANF’s goal over time is to leave an empowered narrative change ecosystem and an informed community of storytellers who work more deliberately to change harmful narratives within and about Africa.
The Africa No Filter is seeking applications for its Operational Support Grants to not-for-profit organisations aligned to the mission of connecting and building the field of narrative change-makers in Africa; Supporting storytellers and dissemination platforms to crowd in more progressive, nuanced storylines and to drive disruption campaigns that challenge harmful narratives.
See here to learn more and apply.