EUROPEAN COMMISSION: CALL FOR PROPOSALS – NEWS-JOURNALISM PARTNERSHIPS
- be legal entities (public or private bodies)
- be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e: if non-EU Member States country: being a listed EEA country and country associated to the Creative Europe Programme (associated countries) or countries which are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the agreement enters into force before grant signature
- Funding amount: up to €7.600.000
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: EU Member States
- Application language: English
This is a call for proposals for EU action grants in the field of the cross-sectoral strand under the Creative Europe Programme.
Journalism Partnerships shall encourage systemic cooperation between professional news media organisations to improve the viability and competitiveness of professionally produced journalism by supporting the testing of innovative business models and sharing of best practices among peers as well as by supporting innovative journalistic collaborations, standards and formats.
Within the specific objective of promoting policy cooperation and innovative actions supporting all strands of the Programme, promoting a diverse, independent and pluralistic media environment and media literacy, thereby foresting freedom or artistic expression, intercultural dialogue and social inclusion, the priorities of the cross sectoram strand shall include:
- promoting cross-sectoral collaboration aimed at adjusting to the structural and technological changes faced by the media, including enhancing a free, diverse, and pluralistic media environment, quality journalism and media literacy including in the digital environment.
See here to learn more and apply.