COMMUNITY BROADCASTING FOUNDATION: DEVELOPMENT AND OPERATIONAL GRANTS PROGRAM AUSTRALIA
- community radio station
- community television station
- non-profit community media sector organisation
- Remote Indigenous Media Organisation or Remote Indigenous Broadcasting Service
- Funding amount: Not available
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target country: Australia
- Application language: English
Community media is an important part of Australian culture, and the CBF is committed to ensuring community broadcasters have the infrastructure needed for a sustainable future.
Applications are now open for the CBF’s Development and Operational Grants Program to support community media organizations to be healthy, resilient, and robust, and in turn, help create a stronger society based on greater participation, engagement, and cohesion.
This year they are particularly looking to:
- increase community participation and diversity in community broadcasting
- support creativity and excellence in content production.
See here to learn more and apply.