BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION: MALTA’S BILATERAL PROGRAMME FUND 2021-2022
an organisation or agency which is a legal entity, commercial company, registered non-governmental (NGO) or governmental organisation
must demonstrate proof of legal registration
previous experience in delivering and managing projects
preferably previous experience working with international agencies/organisations
the capacity to deliver at least 75% of the proposed project activity by mid-December 2021
- Funding amount: up to €20,000
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Malta
- Application language: English
The British High Commission in Malta (BHC) is currently accepting proposals for the Bilateral Programme Fund 2021-22 for innovative projects, with concrete objectives and measurable policy outcomes.
- support delivery of ambitious environmental targets and plans ahead of COP26 and beyond, including technical support and capacity building to institutions, businesses and youth working on climate issues
- support delivery transitions to clean growth in Malta’s economy
- develop responsibility in government, society and business to take action on the impact of climate change on the environment and biodiversity
- support media freedom, including strengthening of responsible journalism, fighting misinformation, and improving the enabling environment in which freedom of the press is protected and respected
- promote the responsibility of society, business and government working together, including through Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) to prevent organised crime including such as international financial crime, Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking (MSHT) and Cyber Crime
- support protection of victims of crime, including MSHT, domestic and gender-based violence, and exploitation.
- support a robust and independent legal community by engaging with young lawyers with a focus on criminal law to share best practices, mentoring, and leadership development.
See here to learn more and apply.