NORWEGIAN EMBASSY CALL FOR PROJECTS TO SUPPORT VULNERABLE GROUPS IN TURKEY
- Applicants working within the fields of human rights and women’s rights; strengthening of democracy with particular focus on rule of law and justice, gender equality and LGBTIQ+ rights; promotion of independent media; and religious freedom and minority rights
- Funding amount: More than $1 million
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Turkey
- Application languages: English
The Embassy will give priority to project proposals within these thematic areas:
- Human rights and women’s rights efforts with a particular focus on vulnerable groups.
- Strengthening democracy with a particular focus on rule of law and justice, gender equality and LGBTIQ+ rights
- Promoting independent media. Strengthening freedom of speech and freedom of expression.
- Freedom of religion and belief and minority rights.
Applicants working within these fields can be entitled to support based on concrete project proposals presented.
The project proposals will be evaluated based on the project relevance and thematic area, in accordance with the above mentioned focus areas and presented documentation.
Please, find more details and apply here.