CALL ALL FOR 1st COHORT OF SOLUTIONS JOURNALISM FELLOWSHIP _ NIGERIA
- Someone affiliated with a media organisation or a freelancer
- Someone passionate about telling stories of efforts to respond to various social problems especially around health
- Someone who can tell compelling stories using multiple formats (In addition to writers, they want photojournalists, documentary photographers, podcasters, documentary video makers, graphic animators)
- Someone who is already familiar with the solutions journalism framework or interested to learn about it
- Someone willing and available to commit to the fellowship schedule (training, mentoring and periodic check-ins)
- Funding amount: Not available
- Category: Fellowship
- Target countries: Nigeria
- Application language: English
Nigeria Health Watch is pleased to announce a call for 1st Cohort of Solutions Journalism Fellowship to empower others experiencing similar problems with information on how they are being addressed.
See here to learn more and apply.