MOVIES THAT MATTER IS OFFERING GRANTS
Deadline: 15 April 2019 | Movies that Matter is offering grants to human rights film events in Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Middle East and Eastern Europe, especially in countries with limited resources and freedom of press.
These events can take various forms, such as human rights film festivals, LGBT film festivals and mobile cinema projects. Please note that Movies that Matter does not support film production.
Types of Grants:
- Start-Up Grant
- Movies that Matter supports film events in their initial phase. Only the 1st and 2nd edition can be supported through a start-up grant.
- The maximum support of a start-up grant is €7,500 per project
- Impact Grant
- The impact grant is intended for more established film festivals, and can be used for further developing the festival and increasing its impact.
- The maximum support of an impact grant is €10,000 per project.
- The Impact Grant can never cover more than 50% of total costs.
Find out more here