« Back to all Members
Press Institute Of Mongolia
Region: Asia, Pacific, and Oceania
The Press Institute is a non-governmental non-profit organization, established in 1995 under the Free Press project financed by a grant from the Danish Agency for International Development (DANIDA) according to a Mongolian-Danish governmental agreement.
The mission of the Press Institute is:
- To support the development of independent and pluralistic media in Mongolia;
- To assist in improvement of qualifications and skills of Mongolian media workers;
- To analyse development of Mongolian media, disseminate objective and reliable information on this development and support exchange of scientific information on media;
- To explain to the public the role and importance of free media in the society, economy and intellectual life of the country.
Country registered in: Mongolia
- Asia, Pacific, and Oceania