« Back to all Members
International Centre for Journalists (ICFJ)
Region: North America
The International Center for Journalists advances quality journalism worldwide. ICFJ does more than train journalists. ICFJ launch news organizations, media associations, journalism schools and news products. With a focus on innovation, they have formed networks of citizen journalists who are using new mobile services to engage underserved communities.
Through hard-hitting coverage, ICFJ’s participants have toppled corrupt governments, promoted better laws, and made communities safer and healthier.
ICFJ spread media innovation, leading to scores of startups and new tools for better storytelling. Their International Journalists’ Network, published in seven languages, has enriched media professionals with the latest tech trends and training opportunities.
Produced by the ICFJ, the International Journalists’ Network (IJNet) is a comprehensive resource for journalists and others around the world, which follows the shifting journalism scene from a global perspective. Receive IJNet’s weekly email bulletin and learn more about the resource here.
» Career Opportunities
- Vice President, Programs
- Director, New Initiatives
- Program Manager
- IJNet Persian Social Media Editor
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist
- Call for Nominations: 2022 ICFJ Knight International Journalism Awards
- ICFJ’s Arthur F. Burns Fellowship
- Program Manager
- IJNet Russian Social Media Editor
- The Michael Elliott Award for Excellence in African Storytelling
- Program Intern
» Engagement Opportunities
- [SURVEY] Contribute to ICFJ and Tow Center’s study of COVID-19’s effects on the media industry
- Conferences for Journalists: Everything You Need to Know
- [SURVEY] Journalism and the Pandemic in 2022
- Reporting on an Unfolding Crisis: Russia-Ukraine
- [PROJECT] Elevate: ICFJ’s news business hub
- Peering into the Crystal Ball: Predictions and Trends for Journalism in 2022