« Back to all Members
Deutsche Welle Akademie
Region: Global (working in 2 or more regions)
DW Akademie is part of Germany’s international broadcaster Deutsche Welle (DW), and serves as its centre for education, knowledge transfer, media development, and German language courses. In its work, DW Akademie is committed to free and transparent media systems, improving political and legal conditions, strengthening responsible and diverse journalism, and helping people acquire professional media skills. Media development projects are implemented in more than 60 developing and emerging countries together with local partners, supporting independent media, journalists, and media consumers. Activities range from trainings and developing curricula to in-depth research and advocacy.
Country registered in: Germany
- Global (working in 2 or more regions)
» Career Opportunities
» Engagement Opportunities
- Evaluation of Media Development Project in Myanmar
- Survey :Strengthening women and marginalized groups through media development
- Southern Africa: Journalism Idea Lab & Innovation Fund
- Call for applications: “Space for Freedom” program for exiled journalists
- Media Viability Survey: Finding a Common Language for Joint Action
- DW Global media forum: Shaping tomorrow, now
- COVID-19 and the Media in South Asia
- Save the Date ZOOM 2021: Regulation of Twitter, Facebook & Co. – possible or futile?