MC-GRAW CENTER FOR BUSINESS JOURNALISM: CALL FOR FELLOWSHIP
- only to journalists with at least five years of work experience in journalism,
- a veteran journalist who has returned to school could apply, however,
- freelance journalists, as well as reporters and editors currently working at a news organization or journalism non-profit,
- proposals with a strong U.S. angle from both foreign and American journalists.
- Funding amount: up to $15,000
- Category: Fellowship
- Target countries: Worldwide
- Application language: English
The McGraw Fellowship provides editorial and financial support to journalists who need the time and resources to produce a significant investigative or enterprise story that provides fresh insight into an important business, financial or economic topic.
The organisation provides editorial support to experienced journalists that enable them to do the deep reporting necessary to produce high-impact investigative and enterprise stories that tackle critical issues related to the global economy, finance and business.
They accept applications for in-depth text, video or audio pieces, and they encourage proposals that take advantage of more than one storytelling form to create a multimedia package.
See here to learn more and apply.