LEADING NEWSROOM CHANGE MEDIA LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME
Reuters Institute’s Leading Newsroom Change is a two-day leadership development course for senior media professionals, with discussions and presentations led by industry experts specialising in business models, organisational transformation, audience development, and the latest approaches to storytelling, such as virtual reality and 360° videos.
The course aims to apply the latest media research to the newsroom, replacing buzzwords and groupthink with relevant evidence-based input on current challenges and opportunities faced by news organisations, including:
- Key digital transformation considerations for news media
- Innovations in audience engagement
- Cultural change in news organisations
- Artificial intelligence in the newsroom
- The misinformation debate
- How audiences access news online
Applications are now open for the course, which will take place at the University of Oxford from November 6th-8th 2019.
To apply and to find further information about the course, visit the Reuters Institute website here.