ISO LOMSO FELLOWSHIP FOR EARLY-CAREER AFRICAN RESEARCHERS
Deadline: 20 October | Applications for the Iso Lomso Fellowships for Early Career African Researchers are now open. Iso Lomso fellowships provide an exceptional early career opportunity for Africa’s brightest minds in academia.
Iso Lomso fellowships provide a three-year attachment to STIAS to enable fellows to develop and conduct a long-term research programme of their preference. The aim is to facilitate and support them towards becoming established scholars in their fields.
Iso Lomso Fellows enjoy:
- A three-year attachment to STIAS during which time they may spend a total of ten months in residence at STIAS to develop and pursue a long-term research programme;
- The possibility of a residency at a sister institute for advanced study in North America, Europe or elsewhere;
- Funding to attend up to three international conferences or training workshops anywhere in the world;
- Support to convene a workshop with collaborators at STIAS;
- Lecturer replacement subsidy for the fellow’s home institution during residency periods.
Find out more here