INTERNATIONAL RENAISSANCE FUND LAUNCHES CROWDFUNDING FOR MEDIA COMPETITION (UKRAINE)
- The participants are public organizations, unions, associations, societies and other associations registered in accordance with Ukrainian legislation as non-profit or charitable organizations.
- The Foundation does not provide grants to political parties, religious communities and individuals.
- Funding amount: UAH 200,000
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target country: Ukraine
- Application language: Ukrainian
The International Renaissance Foundation (IRF) seeks to strengthen the practice of financing significant public initiatives through crowdfunding – raising funds from citizens. The purpose of the competition is to strengthen the links of the media with their audiences, to form stable communities around the media.
The priority of the competition is to co-finance crowdfunding campaigns and campaigns to attract regular contributions from independent media and content producers.
The maximum amount that the Fund will co-finance under this initiative is UAH 200,000.
See here to learn more and apply.