INTERNATIONAL VISEGRAD FUND ACCEPTING PROPOSALS FOR 2021 VISEGRAD+ GRANTS PROGRAM
- Consortium of organizations of which 3 or more are based in different Visegrad countries
- All types of non-governmental, civil society organizations (CSOs); municipalities and local governments; schools, higher education institutions; research and scientific bodies and public institutions are eligible as lead partner (applicant) and partners in the consortia
- Market actors, e.g. companies – especially innovation and startuprelated actors – with a legal entity are also eligible, but only if their Visegrad project is of nonprofit character
- Funding amount: N/A
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Visegrád Group’s countries (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia) and the Eastern Partnership Program region (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine) or the Western Balkans countries (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Serbia).
- Application languages: English
The International Visegrad Fund is currently accepting proposals for its 2021 Visegrad+ Grants Program to support projects which contribute to the democratization and transformation processes in selected countries and regions, especially non-EU member states in the Western Balkans and the Eastern Partnership countries.
- Projects must develop meaningful cooperation and ensure active involvement of at least 3 V4 countries and 1 entity from the EaP region or the Western Balkans countries at minimum regardless of the applicant
- Maximum duration of project implementation is 18 months
- Grants cover up to 100% of project budget with maximum 15% of the requested sum for overheads
- To apply for Visegrad Grants, your project must address one of the objectives of the grant program from one of seven focus areas eligible for funding:
– Culture and Common Identity
– Education and Capacity Building
– Innovation, R&D, Entrepreneurship
– Democratic Values and the Media
– Public Policy and Institutional Partnership
– Regional Development, Environment and Tourism
– Social Development
Read more about the project here.