INFONILE: STORY GRANT CALL – AGRICULTURAL, WATER MANAGEMENT & RESILIENCE IN PANDEMIC TIMES
- Eligibility: for all journalists in the below-mentioned countries
- Funding amount: up to $1000
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Ethiopia, Sudan, South Sudan, Egypt, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Burundi, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea and Kenya.
- Application language: English
InfoNile wants you to produce an in-depth multimedia story focusing on how Covid-19 is impacting agricultural water management in the Nile basin countries.
InfoNile invites proposals to also investigate Agriculture water supply, sanitation, and hygiene (AgriWASH). Good sanitation and hygiene as a set of personal practices contribute to good health. In agriculture, at the center of agricultural farm hygiene are farmers, farmworkers, and other food business operators who need to have access to clean and safe water and collection and effective treatment mechanisms for their waste.
See here to learn more and apply.