BRITISH EMBASSY IN DAKAR: CALL FOR BIDS FOR INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMME FUND IN SENEGAL
- organization’s specialised knowledge, expertise and experience in the field
- all programmes (and the projects, interventions or events within them) must align with the Paris Agreement – an international treaty on climate change – and assess climate and environmental impact and risks, taking steps to ensure that no environmental harm is done. Any International Climate Finance (ICF) programmes must identify and record ICF spend and results
- provide evidence on how their interventions will have an impact on gender equality, disability inclusion and other marginalised groups
- Funding amount: up to £10,000
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Senegal
- Application language: English
The British Embassy in Dakar, Senegal is issuing a call for proposal for projects and activities for the 2021 to 2022 financial year.
- Climate change, green recovery and biodiversity
- Green growth: focus on renewable energy, tackling emissions, green growth in sectors such as power, transport and industry
- Nature-based solutions: mitigate climate change and biodiversity loss, restoration of natural habitats and ecosystems
- Adaptation and resilience: help communities to prepare for natural disasters
- Open societies (media freedom): create inclusive media spaces, reduce discrimination, promote and protect media pluralism and media freedom and promote the strengthening and understanding of the laws and regulatory frameworks
- Human Development (gender, public health) : build capacity for improving public health systems, capacity for promoting and improving legal and regulatory reforms and promote and strengthen inclusion of women and girls in education and the economy.
See here to learn more and apply.