US EMBASSY: UKRAINIAN MEDIA DEVELOPMENT FUND 2021
- be a consortium of at least two legal entities,
- be an independent Ukrainian media – print, TV, radio and Internet resources. Party and state media are not eligible for funding,
- journalists and representatives of the Ukrainian media,
- NGOs can apply for funding if their projects directly contribute to the development of Ukrainian media,
- advertising publications are not eligible for funding; newsletters issued by non-governmental organizations; specialized publications focused on the coverage of narrow professional topics; projects that pursue party or political interests.
- Funding amount: $ 50’000
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target country: Urkraine
- Application languages: English
The Ukrainian Media Development Fund program is administered by the Press, Education and Culture Division of the US Embassy in Ukraine. The fund is intended to support free and independent media in Ukraine and to assist Ukrainian journalists, media organizations and non-governmental organizations working on media-related projects.
- Providing the media with a means of survival during the COVID pandemic
- Improving the quality of Ukrainian journalism education
- Providing a favorable environment for the development of Ukrainian media
See here to learn more and apply.