BRITISH EMBASSY : OPEN CALL FOR 2021- 2022 BILATERAL PROGRAMME IN VENEZUELA
- state institutions – at all levels
- non-governmental organisations (NGOs), legally registered
- think tanks
- private sector and commerce and industry chambers
- Funding amount: Not Available
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Venezuela
- Application languages: English
The British Embassy Caracas invites interested organisations to send in their project proposals to become implementers for our 2021-2022 bilateral programme.
The Bilateral Programme is the main channel through which the British Embassy finances projects in Venezuela. These should contribute towards achieving results within strategic objectives and expected outcomes identified by the Embassy, which benefit Venezuela.
Through this programme, the Embassy has supported various projects on areas such as human rights and democracy, economic reform, sustainable development and energy.
- Human Rights and Human Rights Defenders
- Modern Slavery
- Promoting Democracy
- Climate Change Advocacy
- Climate and Biodiversity
- Media Freedom
- Promoting gender equality and female empowerment
- LGBT+ rights
See here to learn more and apply.