Funding Size: N/A
- Civil society organizations (CSOs) in countries on the DAC list are eligible to apply
- CSOs who share WACC’s vision of ensuring “Communication for All”
- Proposals should be on the the following program areas: Climate Change and Communication Rights, Migration and Communication Rights, Communication Rights in a Digital Age, and Gender and Communication Rights
- Funding amount: Not available
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: DAC List of ODA Recipients
- Application languages: English, French and Spanish
The World Association for Christian Communication (WACC), a non-governmental organization that builds on communication rights in order to promote social justice, today launched a Call for Projects for its 2021-2022 project cycle.
WACC believes that everyone has the right to communicate and to be in communication, in the same way that they have the right to food, shelter, and security. In strategic alliances, we aim to be a catalyst for change for the common good, sharing information, knowledge, and experience in the field of communication.
Working with members and many different partners enables WACC to advance together towards achieving our goals. Wherever WACC is present, it aims to make a positive difference to people and communities.
Applicants will hear back from WACC by the end of June, 2021. Selected projects are expected to start in July 2021
Learn more and apply here