Funding Size: N/A
- Eligibility: To be considered a “local” organization, USAID defines an entity that must:
- Be organized under the laws of the recipient country;
- Have its principal place of business in the recipient country;
- Be majority owned by individuals who are citizens or lawful permanent residents of the recipient country; and/or
- Be managed by a governing body, the majority of whom are citizens or lawful permanent residents of a recipient country
- Not be controlled by a foreign entity or by an individual or individuals who are not citizens or permanent residents of the recipient country.
- Funding amount: More than $1 million
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Mozambique
- Application languages: English
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications for a Fixed Amount Award (FAA) from qualified entities to implement the Strengthened Investigative Journalism in Natural Resources Management and Other Economic Governance Issues (REAJIR).
The goal of this activity is for Mozambican citizens to be better informed and motivated to participate in governance processes. The activity’s purpose is to strengthen investigative journalism in Mozambique in the areas of reporting on natural resources and economic governance.
- Award Ceiling: $1,400,000
- Award Floor: $1,400,000
- The anticipated period of performance is three (3 years).
Please, find more details and apply here.