- Training and Education
Funding Size: N/A
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Civil society/non-governmental organizations
- Think tanks
- Public and private educational institutions
- Public International Organizations and Governmental institutions
- Funding amount: $150,000
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: India
- Application languages: English
The U.S. mission to India is pleased to announce applications for the Future of Journalism: How Immersive Technology and Artificial Intelligence Can Shape the News and Impact Audience Opinion.
- Train 70-80 journalists, media professionals, storytellers on AR and VR technology and build their skills in creating immersive content within a span of 12-18 months.
- Generate immersive AR and VR content on themes of shared U.S.-India interest such as the environment, human trafficking, gender issues, religious freedom, press freedom, and cross-border security.
- Counter mis/disinformation from malign influencers with accurate and immersive media products and through networks of professional digital journalists across the region.
Learn more and apply here.