« Back to all Fundings
- Training and Education
Funding Size: N/A
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Civil society/non-governmental organizations
- Think tanks
- Public and private educational institutions
- Public International Organizations and Governmental institutions
- Funding amount: $150,000
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: India
- Application languages: English
The U.S. mission to India is pleased to announce applications for the Future of Journalism: How Immersive Technology and Artificial Intelligence Can Shape the News and Impact Audience Opinion.
- Train 70-80 journalists, media professionals, storytellers on AR and VR technology and build their skills in creating immersive content within a span of 12-18 months.
- Generate immersive AR and VR content on themes of shared U.S.-India interest such as the environment, human trafficking, gender issues, religious freedom, press freedom, and cross-border security.
- Counter mis/disinformation from malign influencers with accurate and immersive media products and through networks of professional digital journalists across the region.
Learn more and apply here.
For the latest funding opportunities, profiles of media donors, and expert insight from GFMD’s MediaDev Fundraising Guide sign up for Bottom Line newsletter