- The grant recipient (civil society or non-governmental organization, academia) must have at least 5 years of experience working in the area of preventing violent extremism (PVE), promoting tolerance, diversity, and peace-campaigns; working collaboratively with the other religious-based organisations.
- Experience in working collaboratively with the other online media of the religious-based organizations,
- Experience in conducting capacity building activities, coordination of meetings and seminars for stakeholders, women, and youth at the community level,
- Experience in the area of promotion of peace, tolerance, and respect for diversity through various ways, offline and online, including using communication tools,
- Experience in engaging and coordinating with government officials and local government,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Indonesian.
- Permit to work in Indonesia.
- Funding amount: $95,000
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target country: Indonesia
- Application languages: English
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites a proposal from CSO/NGO for its Capacity building for syndication among Islamic media and other religion’s online organisations to promote alternative narratives on PVE and to address the religious dimension of the COVID19 crisis (PROTECT Project).
Through the Protect Project, UNDP aims to reduce misinformation about COVID-19 by strengthening the capacity for Syndication among Islamic Media and also embrace religious-based organizations in spreading alternative narratives on preventing violent extremism and to address the religious dimension of COVID-19 by upholding the tolerance and respect for diversity values in a social media.
Read more about the project here.
Funding Size: N/A