« Back to all Fundings
Funding Size: N/A
- Eligibility: The CSO/NNGO/CBO/Media must:
- Be legally registered as CSO/NNGO/CBO with the Republic of South Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Commission (RRC) valid registration certificate,
- Registered with South Sudan NGO Forum,
- Mandate and founding document should be in line with the activities for which the fund is being sought,
- Have an established office and experience in implementing similar/related activities.
- HACT micro-assessed.
- Funding amount: Not available
- Type of funding: Core
- Target countries: South Sudan
- Application languages: Any language of the EU
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has announced a call for proposals for Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), media, including NGOs for small grants to conduct civic education awareness on constitutional making process in Eastern Equatorial, Central Equatorial and Upper Nile.
The main objective of the grant is to identify civil society organizations (CSOs), media, national non-governmental organizations (NNG0s) or community-based organizations (CB0s) per location to conduct civic education awareness on constitutional making process in the above-mentioned locations to provide:
- Civic education on constitutional making process,
- Train journalist, editors, media house executive on ethical and objective reporting about constitutional making process and conduct media monitoring to improve impartiality in media coverage of the constitutional making process,
- Sharing best practices through the documentation and exchange of information on constitutional making process.
Please, find more details and apply here.
For the latest funding opportunities, profiles of media donors, and expert insight from GFMD’s MediaDev Fundraising Guide sign up for Bottom Line newsletter