- Eligibility criteria:
– Confirm proponent is duly registered or has the legal basis/mandate as an organization.
– Confirm proponent as an organization has been in operation for at least five (5) years.
– Confirm proponent has a permanent office within the location area.
– Proponent must agree to a site visit at a customer location in the location or area with a similar scope of work as the one described in this CFP.
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target country: Liberia
- Application language: English
UN Women is inviting proposals from Non-Governmental Organization, Civil Society Organisations (CSOs), and Community Based Organizations (CBOs) and professional associations for the Media Training and Engagement on Inclusive Political Participation program.
This CFP is to identify Implementing Partners (IPs) to contribute to the delivery of complementary projects:
- Promoting Inclusive Political Participation and Elimination of Violence Against Women in Politics, a 2-year Joint Programme with UNDP entitled funded by the UN Secretary General’s Peace building Fund implemented across Liberia’s 15 counties
- Liberia Elections Support Project (LESP) led by the UNDP and funded by Swedish International Development Cooperation and Irish Aid in selected counties (proponents to provide rationale for implementation counties in proposals)
- The Promoting Inclusive Political Participation and Elimination of Violence against Women in Politics project has the overall outcome of increased women’s participation in elections, politics, public life, and peace building mechanisms. It will strengthen coordination of peace building, governance, and elections processes and stakeholders with a focus on greater participation of women in these processes – from the community to the national level. It aims to achieve more effective prevention and response to VAWiE/P by building an enabling environment for women’s safe and free participation in politics and public life.
The LESP seeks to support the Government of Liberia through the National Elections Commission (NEC) to conduct credible, transparent, inclusive, and peaceful elections, leading to accountable and confident public institutions, and a prosperous Liberia.
See here to learn more and apply.
Access the Fundraising Guide for expert advice on how to improve your fundraising applications and to identify prospective donors.