- Eligibility Criteria:
– Established, editorially independent, unbiased and ethical online media from Kharkiv, Sumy, Chernihiv, Poltava, Dnipro, Zaporizhzhia, Odesa, Mykolayiv, Kherson, Donetsk and Luhansk regions of Ukraine;
– Online media that have a radio or printed press component; and
– Outlets with at least 20,000 unique users at their website per month or at least 20,000 subscribers on all social media platforms.
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target country: Ukraine
- Application language: English
The Prague Civil Society Centre is launching an open grant call for regional and local media outlets in Ukraine.
The organisation aims to support a more resilient independent media landscape in Ukraine that is able to survive wartime disruption, ensuring that accurate information from the ground is available for citizens of the frontline regions of Ukraine.
The proposal may include activities and expenses for the media to:
- adjust to the current conditions (e.g. procurement of the necessary equipment and ensuring internet access),
- reinforce their capacities,
- build and develop new revenue streams and ways of non-donor income generation,
- build community around media,
- expand their audience,
- build partnerships across regions and with national-scale media, develop collaborative reporting,
- shape the vision of their operation in a longer term.
See here to learn more and apply.
Access the Fundraising Guide for expert advice on how to improve your fundraising applications and to identify prospective donors.
Funding Size: €20,000 to €40,000