The U.S. Embassy to Chisinau, Moldova is pleased to announce an open competition for assistance awards through this Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for one or a series of programs in Media Sustainability.
« Back to all Fundings
- Organizations officially registered and licensed in the Republic of Moldova and not affiliated with elected or appointed government or political party officials or their family members, nor affiliated with individuals or groups designated by U.S. officials for being involved with significant corruption or their family members.
- Organizations from outside the country may apply via a locally registered partner organization.
- Funding amount: $300,000
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Moldova
- Application languages: English
The program aims to foster the sustainability of media outlets by improving:
- media managers’ business skills;
- transparency and accuracy of television viewership measurement and/or the television advertising market;
- creation and updating of business plans, including exploration of revenue sources other than advertising; development of marketing plans to increase audiences and expand the reach of media outlets; development of new products by media outlets to attract or retain audiences and to bring in additional revenue;
- the willingness and ability of media outlets to work together, formally or informally, on issues of common concern.
Learn more and apply here.
Funding Size: N/A