« Back to all Fundings
- Registered not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/nongovernmental organizations with programming experience
- Non-profit or governmental educational institutions
- Governmental institutions
- Funding amount: $10,000 to $100,000
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Brunei
- Application languages: English
The Public Affairs Section of U.S. Embassy Bandar in Brunei Darussalam is pleased to announce a funding opportunity through its Small Grants Program.
Interested Organizations are encouraged to submit proposals in one of the following priority themes:
- Environment – Projects that support environmental preservation and conservation awareness, including awareness of climate change mitigation and adaptation
- Civic Education – Projects that support shared values, ideals, or rights; promotion of innovation and U.S. higher education
- Civil Society Development – Projects that support open, inclusive and diverse societies; capacity building of civil society organizations to address areas of concern for the Bruneian people
- Culture and Arts – Projects that support culture with a direct connection to the United States, including arts and performances
- Journalism – Projects that support best practices and excellence in journalism, combating disinformation, enhancing media literacy. Examples include programs that support investigative journalism and/or strengthen media and civil society organizations’ ability to counter disinformation
- Entrepreneurship / Innovation / Digital Economy – Projects that support innovative practices, entrepreneurship training, business skills, use of technology (e.g., using U.S. models), new U.S-Brunei partnerships and opportunities for start-up companies, social impact investment, an open and dynamic digital economy; and more diverse and inclusive economic growth
- COVID Resiliency – Projects that support or assist local nonprofits with organizational needs identified in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Programs that bolster the long-term sustainability and resilience of local non-profit organizations.
Please, find more details and apply here.
For the latest funding opportunities, profiles of media donors, and expert insight from GFMD’s MediaDev Fundraising Guide sign up for Bottom Line newsletter