- Registered not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/nongovernmental organizations with programming experience
- Non-profit or governmental educational institutions
- Governmental institutions
- Funding amount: $10,000 to $100,000
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Brunei
- Application languages: English
Interested Organizations are encouraged to submit proposals in one of the following priority themes:
- Environment – Projects that support environmental preservation and conservation awareness, including awareness of climate change mitigation and adaptation
- Civic Education – Projects that support shared values, ideals, or rights; promotion of innovation and U.S. higher education
- Civil Society Development – Projects that support open, inclusive and diverse societies; capacity building of civil society organizations to address areas of concern for the Bruneian people
- Culture and Arts – Projects that support culture with a direct connection to the United States, including arts and performances
- Journalism – Projects that support best practices and excellence in journalism, combating disinformation, enhancing media literacy. Examples include programs that support investigative journalism and/or strengthen media and civil society organizations’ ability to counter disinformation
- Entrepreneurship / Innovation / Digital Economy – Projects that support innovative practices, entrepreneurship training, business skills, use of technology (e.g., using U.S. models), new U.S-Brunei partnerships and opportunities for start-up companies, social impact investment, an open and dynamic digital economy; and more diverse and inclusive economic growth
- COVID Resiliency – Projects that support or assist local nonprofits with organizational needs identified in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Programs that bolster the long-term sustainability and resilience of local non-profit organizations.
Please, find more details and apply here.