- Eligibility criteria:
– The Public Affairs Office encourages applications from all sectors: committed and organized civil-society organizations, local representatives of civil society, think tanks, non-governmental organizations, cultural institutions, academic institutions, and individuals.
– All grantees must have a non-profit status.
– They seek proposals for geographically and demographically diverse audiences within Libya. U.S. NGOs and individuals may apply, but preference is given to Libyan NGOs or to partnerships that develop capacity with Libyan NGOs and include plans to transfer programs to sustainable local management in Libya.
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target country: Libya
- Application language: English
U.S. Embassy in Libya is pleased to announce for the Small Grant Competition is available through the Public Diplomacy Grant Program. Grants are intended for committed and organized civil-society organizations, local representatives of civil society, think tanks, non-governmental organizations, cultural institutions, and academic institutions. All grantees must have a non-profit status.
Activities that are typically funded include, but are not limited to:
- Journalism and/or social media training and programming in support of the above Program objectives; Youth engagement, leadership, and education programs;
- Workshops, seminars, training, and masterclasses on American themes or issues of mutual interest mentioned in the above goals of the Program;
- Cultural programs that target youth and underserved communities;
- Programs that reinforce and amplify lessons learned by Libyan Alumni of State Department-funded exchange programs.
See here to learn more and apply.
Funding Size: $25,000