- Non-governmental organizations.
- Eligible organizations and their members may not represent any political party or serve as appointed or elected public officials at the time of application or for the duration of the grant. Non-governmental organizations, which belong to and/or are financially supported by any political party, are not eligible to apply.
- Organizations with a strong track record working in Ukraine will be more favorably reviewed.
- Funding amount: $40’000 to $150’000
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target country: Ukraine
- Application language: English
Subject to availability of funds, the Embassy will award small grants as described below to Ukrainian, U.S. and other non-governmental, not-for-profit organizations. Projects must be tailored towards Ukrainian audiences, and all project activities supported by the U.S. Embassy grant should take place in Ukraine. Proposed projects should demonstrate sustainability after their completion and include monitoring and evaluation plans.
- Empowering citizen activists, non-governmental organizations, media, and others to combat malign narratives and disinformation.
- Increasing the use of data analytical tools to identify, monitor and respond to disinformation.
- Coordinating the actions of volunteers, activists, media, non-governmental organizations and others.
- Providing training, technical assistance and advisory services to government bodies.
- Conducting outreach to specific Ukrainian audiences in an effort to reduce their vulnerability to disinformation, misinformation, and malign narratives.
See here to learn more and apply.