- Eligibility Criteria:
In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
– Be a legal person;
– Be non-profit making;
– Be a non-governmental organisation as defined by Article 156 of the EU Financial Regulation; and
– Be established in a Member State of the European Union or the following countries.
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target country: Papua New Guinea
- Application language: English
The European Commission (EC) is inviting proposals to provide Support to CSOs Led Actions.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to Support and Enable Civil Society Organizations’ Development Work in the Field.
The Support to CSOs Led Actions Call for Proposals has five (5) lots including:
Strengthening demand for integrity, transparency and accountability (ITA) through CSOs and media
The specific objective of Lot 3 is to strengthen the demand for integrity, transparency and accountability (ITA) systems and practices.
The priorities of Lot 3 are the following:
- Enhancing the understanding of ITA issues and their impact at the national level by:
- Supporting enhanced research, studies, publications and outreach activities regarding ITA, including via the organisation of public campaigns/dissemination events;
- Utilising digital tools to enhance awareness of ITA challenges among the general population;
- Supporting the development of online campaigns.
- Strengthening capacities of relevant actors on ITA by:
- Training journalists to investigate ITA, and enhancing awareness about their legal protection;
- Training activists, students, social media influencers, bloggers, and youth to unveil and address ITA issues.
See here to learn more and apply.
Access the Fundraising Guide for expert advice on how to improve your fundraising applications and to identify prospective donors.