- Training and Education
- Gender equality in media
Funding Size: N/A
- Be a legal organization based in the Philippines;
- Have a good network with the media communities in the Philippines;
- Proven knowledge and records working on the safety of journalists in the
- Proven experience in organizing virtual training workshop from end to end
via various platforms.
- Funding amount: N/A
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Philippines
- Application languages: English
Under the framework “Strengthening Safety of Journalists and Professional Standards in the Philippines”, this project aims at contributing to strengthening the safety of journalists in the Philippines through capacity building for the journalists. The project will follow a gender-sensitive approach, including a focus on women journalists. In the long term, it aims to foster an enabling environment for sustainable, free, independent, and professional media in the country.
To this end, UNESCO Jakarta is looking for partner to design and implement the capacity building training on the safety of journalists’ physical and/or digital nature as well as ethical and professional standards in journalism to take place between March and October 2021.
Read more about the project here.