- Eligibility Criteria:
– Science writers / journalists who identify as women
– You must be passionate about STEM, gender and how they intersect
– You must be an Indian citizen over 18 years of age.
- Type of Funding: Programmatic
- Target Country: India
- Application Language: English
Apply for the Rukhmabai Initiatives Grants Program and amplify the voices of striking Indian women who have unique points of view and compelling insights into the world of STEM and their place in it.
- This year, the programme will be providing three grants of Rs 40,000 each.
- Each grantee will produce three stories – two profiles and one feature story – aligned with the objective of Rukhmabai Initiatives: to inspire and inform
- Over the course of the year, the grantees will be invited to participate in short activities to further Rukhmabai team’s vision and efforts in this space.
- Tell fascinating stories about contemporary Indian people of marginalised genders in STEM who are doing ‘cool’ things!
- Pitch profiles that will get the readers excited about the sciences through stories of inspiring women who have overcome personal or professional challenges on the path to scientific excellence.
See here to learn more and apply.
Access the Fundraising Guide for expert advice on how to improve your fundraising applications and to identify prospective donors.