- Training and Education
Funding Size: N/A
- Eligibility: The competition is open to youth houses and non-profit organiSations(LAG) operating in Imereti, Samegrelo, Kvemo Kartli, and Samtskhe-Javakheti that work with one of these target audiences: youth, women, ethnic minorities, or/and elderly groups.
- Funding amount: Not specified
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Georgia
- Application languages: English
People in Need (PIN) are looking for local organisations that are interested to learn more about media literacy and non-formal education methodologies, and then share this information in a series of workshops with their members or clients.
People in Need (PIN) is a Czech international, non-profit organiSation working to protect human rights and democratic freedom in crisis regions all over the world, while also providing relief aid and development assistance. It supports the development of civil society, promotes socio-economic integration of vulnerable populations, and strengthens regional agricultural development.
The project aims to select 10 nonprofit organiSations and youth houses from the following regions: Imereti, Samegrelo, Kvemo Kartli, Samtskhe-Javakheti. The ideal organiSation should have experience working with at least one of these target audiences: youth, women, ethnic minorities, or/and elderly groups.
The workshop participants will then have the opportunity to apply for a small grant to make their own media project with professional support.
The activities of the organiSation are focused on four major areas:
- emergency relief and cooperation for development;
- support for human rights;
- social integration programs;
- Educational and informational programs.
Read more about the project here.