Funding Size: N/A
Individuals should meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for funding:
- Individuals of all ages irrespective of nationality, creed or sex;
- Individuals who demonstrate skill and ability to conduct rapid response work;
- Individuals who have intimate knowledge of the communities they are working with, and the digital threats they experience.
- Funding amount: $1-50,000
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Global
- Application languages: English
The Open Technology Fund (OTF) is currently accepting applications for the Rapid Response Fund to facilitate the digital emergency response community to resolve threats in a timely and comprehensive manner for individuals, communities, and organisations whose free expression has recently been repressed.
OTF offers both direct financial support as well as technical services from trusted partners to high-risk people and organisations, such as bloggers, cyber activists, journalists, and human rights defenders.
Learn more and apply here.