- All journalists from Montenegro who have interest and experience in investigative journalism
- Funding amount: $1000 to $10,000
- Type of funding: Awards and Prizes
- Target countries: Montenegro
- Application languages: Montenegrin, English, Albanian, Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian
The Balkan Investigative Reporting Network (BIRN) calls for all journalists from Montenegro who have interest and experience in investigative journalism to submit ideas for investigative articles in the public interest related to the EU integration process. The candidates with the best proposals will undergo a training, which will be held in Montenegro at the end of April 2021.
The training will be followed by a selection process. Three candidates with the best ideas, journalistic skills and knowledge will implement their investigative projects, with a close supervision and mentoring of the editorial team from the country and the region.
Apart from the training, mentoring and editorial support, the selected applicants will receive € 1,000 bursary for their stories (reduced by approximately 9% tax).
Please, find more details and apply here.