- Eligibility Criteria:
Community media projects, including radio, TV and print publications, as well as small commercial print are invited to apply.
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target country: South Africa
- Application language: English
The Media Development and Diversity Agency is accepting applications for its grant program promoting and ensuring media development and diversity.
The Media Development and Diversity Agency (MDDA) is a partnership between the South African Government and major print and broadcasting companies to assist in, amongst others, developing community and small commercial media in South Africa.
- Accessible, developmental, diversified, and sustainable community and small commercial media.
- To support the development of a vibrant, innovative, sustainable, and people-centered community and small commercial media sector through resourcing, critical sector insights, capacity-building, and ensuring inclusive participation of historically disadvantaged communities.
- Historically disadvantaged communities;
- Historically diminished language and cultural groups; and
- Inadequately served communities.
See here to learn more and apply.
Access the Fundraising Guide for expert advice on how to improve your fundraising applications and to identify prospective donors.